We've had a mild week with a few courses open in certain areas here in Northeast PA, but it's also been incredibly wet and I'm sure the course conditions have been sloppy.
I was hoping to get out yesterday but the rain kept that option off the table. It's much cooler today, although sunny... but too cool for me to deal with (mid-30's).
We've got 3-6 inches of snow coming tonight into early tomorrow morning and I guess I'll have to wait until the later part of next week, and even then will most likely have to travel south of here to find an open course.
Providing that I have the chance to get out.... this home remodel has pretty much occupied every single day for the last month or so. Hoping to be finished by the end of next week!