This is a copy of my final email to someone on another forum. I suggest you proceed with caution if he appears on this forum or you encounter him elsewhere:
Brian, Disappointment cannot begin to explain how I have been treated. Please correct me where I am wrong with the following statements:
- You agreed to buy the irons and putter.
- You even offered to pay more than I asked if I held the irons and not list them for sale which I replied that I would not list the irons and would honor the price I quoted you...$175
- You got to choose the grip you wanted for the putter and since I do not do my own work I paid $10 to comply with your request.
- You then promised to pay no later than Wednesday, maybe earlier....neither which you have done.
- Despite emailing you to find out what was happening you have ignored me
Please do not tell me that you have been busy since I see where you have been online and also posted on Mygolfspy
You only need to answer 1 question...If in the future when you try to sell something is this how you want to be treated??
As a 25 year old I think you have alot to learn about commitment but with your generation that seems to be an invisible trait...sad but true
Sell the irons and putter, throw them in the garbage or donate them to the Goodwill...neither of these will change my life.
I will continue to do business in the same manner I have dealt with you since 99.5% of all golfers I have met are honorable......too bad you fall into the .5%...must be lonely