Sneakylong They could fit, but you'd have to print REALLY small.
Here's your one sheet of paper rules.
1) Play the ball from the teeing ground, within 2 club lengths of the markers
2) Play the ball where it lies
3) If you go into the water, drop a ball no closer to the hole, within 2 club lengths of where it went in, take a one-stroke penalty, and play on
4) If your ball might be out of bounds, lost, or out of play, drop another ball and play a provisional. If you find the first ball, play it preferentially and pick up the provisional. Otherwise, play the provisional and add one stroke
5) Don't ground your club in a hazard; if you do, add two strokes
6) Don't ask for advise or help from a fellow competitor
7) Play the ball you teed off with all the way until its in the hole, unless it is lost or hit out of play
Done? That's about as simple as I can make it.